Last modified: June 15, 2018
1. Types of Information. We collect Personal Information and Anonymous Information, each as defined below, in connection with your use of the App, the REscan Service, and the Site. Information that is not Personal Information or Anonymous Information is governed by the Terms.
1.1 "Personal Information" is information which may be used to identify or contact an individual, such as your name and email address.
1.2 "Anonymous Information" is information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information and which, on its own, does not individually identify you.
2. Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We collect information from and about you directly when you provide it to use and automatically when you use the App and the REscan Service.
2.1 Information You Provide to Us. When you register the App, we ask you to provide Personal Information, such as name and email address. You may also provide us Personal information through the Site when you contact us.
2.2 App Automatic Information Collection. When you download, access, and use the App and Service, we use technology to automatically collect:
i. Usage Details. When you access and use the App and Service, we automatically collect your App and Service usage time.
ii. Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device type, IP address, and operating system.
3. How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
3.1 provide you with the App, the REscan Service, and the Site and their contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us;
3.2 carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
3.3 notify you when App, REscan Service, and Site updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though them; and
3.4 improve the App, the REscan Service, and the Site and other REscan products or services.
4. Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect:
4.1 to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
4.2 to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of REscan's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by REscan about our App, REscan Service, and Site users is among the assets transferred;
4.3 to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
4.4 to enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Terms;
4.5 if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of REscan, our customers or others; and
4.6 with your consent.
5. Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access the App and the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the App, the REscan Service, and the Site is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through our App, REscan Service, or Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
6. Children Under the Age of 13. The App, the REscan Service, and the Site are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any Personal Information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. How We Respond to Do Not Track. We do not collect Personal Information about visitor's browsing activities across third-party websites or online services. Therefore, the Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals.